1. What do shipping charges include?
Shipping charges include boxing / crating handling and insurance.
2. How long will it take to receive the glass once I’ve purchased it?
We will ship all stock glass tops usually within 3 business days.
3. Why are your prices so low?
We import very large quantities of glass and purchase hundreds of one size at a time. We also sell glass tops in bulk to many large customers.
4. Does the glass need to be tempered?
All of our glass is tempered to provide extra strength.
5. Why does glass appear green?
The greenish cast on glass tops comes from the minerals used in the manufacturing process. This is typical of all glass tops in the furniture industry, and is known as clear glass.
6. How will I know that I am receiving the best quality glass?
Glasstopsdirect.com uses only the finest raw materials and manufacturing equipment available. Our products meet or exceed federal specifications. (ASTM Designation C 106-91 Industry standards). Our customers include many fine furniture manufacturers and retailers as well as hotels, restaurants, and more.
7. Do you have discounts for quantities of glass and lower shipping rates?
For large quantities of glass tops and lower shipping rates, please call our Sales Department at 800-850-6467, 8AM-5PM Eastern Time, Monday thru Friday, and of course you can email us with special requests.
8. Do you make sizes other than what is listed?
Yes, please submit your needs via email or fax.
9. What if my glass top is out of stock?
On rare occasions we may be out of stock on a particular size. If that is the case with your glass top, we will contact you with an estimated ship date.
10. Is it safe to buy from an Internet glass company?
Yes. Check what some of our customers are saying on our Ratings Page.